🏝 Places I Want To Go To 🏝

For this blog I will be writing about places I want to go to in the future.

Brighton

Brighton is a place in the united kingdom, i want to go there because it looks so nice and a lot of famous people I like live there. I also think it is a really facinating place, it is nothing like Manitoba because it is so beautiful l and colorful and i have heard the people and cultures there are really nice and overall it just seems like a really nice place to travel to. another reason i want to go there is because of how nice the buildings are there, there are a lot of older buildings that even date back to the 18th century, that is another reason i want to go because the history there is so facinating and interesting.

Greece

greece has always been a place i want to go to ever since i was little and it still is, the culture and history of greece is beautiful and it has always intrieged me about the history of greece and dont even get me started on the buildings, the are absolutely amazing and so stunning how a lot of them look so modern even though they are so old. greek mythology is also something that has facinated me for a long long time and it would be so cool to see greece up close and admire the beauty of it.

Japan

Japan is a place that has intrigued me for a long while due to its bauty, sure there are some spots where it may not be as nice but i love how nice the resorts and everything, there is an insane amount of merchandise there, including Nintendo which is probably the biggest game company in japan and there is a ton of Nintendo merchandise there.

END