🎡 Music I Like 🎡

I didn’t really know what I should do for this blog so I thought I would write about music I like! This blog is mostly going to be artists and albums not individual songs.

Lana Del Ray

Lana del ray is a singer/songwriter. she made her first album “Aka Lizzy Grant” under the name Lizzy Grant and then her debut album “Born To Die”. My favorite thing about her albums is her voice, its so calming and I find myself not skipping a lot of her songs due to how well she sings. I started listening to Lana Del Ray probably around the beginning of 2022.

My favorite album by Lana Del Ray is “N.F.R!”

Lana Del Rey: Norman Fucking Rockwell! Album Review | Pitchfork
NFR

Kanye West

Kanye West or “YE” is a rapper and songwriter who got famous in 2000 for helping produce songs for artists on the Rock-A-Fellas. His fist album he released was “The Collage Dropout” and then his second album “Late Registration” which contains some of the most popular songs to this day. some things I like about his music is how original it feels, compared to other rappers Kanye’s music stands out compared to other artists. I started listening to Kanye West in early 2021 and I have been a big fan of his work ever since then.

My favorite album by Kanye West is “Yeezus”

Yeezus - Wikipedia
Yeezus

Tyler The Creator

Tyler The Creator or Tyler Gregory Okonma is a rapper who got famous with his hit single “Yonkers” which brought tyler the creator to the mainstream. He released his first album “BAST*RD” in 2009 and then he released his next album “GOBLIN.” Some things i like about his music is how he tells stories through his albums and how he tackles all sorts of mediums of instruments and singing in his albums and how none of them feel the same as each other.

My favourite album by Tyler The Creator is β€œIGOR”

IGOR

That’s the end of my blog post for today, I hope you enjoyed!

Links!

Lana Del Ray Spotify

Kanye West Spotify

Tyler The Creator Spotify