🌄 Why Summer Is The Best Season 🌻

I understand that this is an extremly popular opinion but i thought i might as well write about it anyways! Summer is and always has been my favorite season due to everything that is avalable to do in the summer that you cant do {or isnt fun to do} in any other season such as hiking, swimming, fishing, gardening, biking, dirt bike riding, bug catching and many more!

i think the vibe of summer is a lot better compared to other seasons. summer is just so pretty while other seasons can be very nice it doesnt compare to summer. in other seasons such as winter it is very cold and in fall and spring you need to wear sweaters. but in summer you don’t need to wear any extra protection and i think that is another big thing i like about summer. Another would have to be the bugs, i love bugs and in many other seasons there aren’t many bugs but in summer there are a lot.

Summer break. in summer you get two whole months of school! in other seasons sure you get atleast two weeks off of school three if you are luck but i just think summer is better!

That was my blog about summer! hope you enjoyed.