๐Ÿ˜ƒAn Essay About South Park๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What Is South Park?

South Park is a satirical comedy series created by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, it follows 4 kids named Kyle, Kenny, Eric, and Stan as they get into weird and crazy situations in a town called South Park. The show premiered in 1997 where it got 980 000 viewers on its pilot episode.

What I Like About The Show

South Park is a show that tackles alot of serious subjects while also being a comedy series. it currently has 25 seasons at the time i am writing this. after watching most of the show i have noticed a pattern in the writing of the show, the show is satire [ Meaning – the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. ] South Park is a show that when writing its episodes always has an underline topic/idea, it never takes sides in politics and more stays in the middle of the issues it is talking about.

What Is It Mainly About?.

The show mainly is about 4 kids and a lot of other side characters. Mostly in the earlier seasons before the show got a lot more political it was always about the 4 kids getting into weird and inhuman adventures that often included Aliens, Talking Animals, and much more. but by the end of every episode they always learned a lesson and or something new. That is what I love about this show is that it can be very serious at times but it can also be very funny and heartwarming sometimes.

Some Fun Facts About The Show!

1. Every episode of the show is made and produced in under a week. 2. There is a celebrity in every episode. 3. unlike alot of other comedy shows the writers have stayed the same for the whole run of the show.

2. Throughout the run of the show the writers have mostly stayed the same.

3. There is a celebrity in EVERY episode of the show.

Conclusion!

in conclusion I think that this is one of the best adult animated series ever created and it is one of my favourite shows of all time! I donโ€™t think the show gets enough positive attention for what it is, a comedy show.

Links!

https://www.southparkstudios.com The Official Website For South Park!