πŸŽƒMy Favourite Horror Movies!πŸŽƒ

Introduction

I have always been a fan of horror movies since I was little so for this weeks blog I thought I would write about my all time favourite ones {also because Halloween is coming up} I will be listing 3 of my favourite ones, I hope you enjoy!

Child’s Play -1988-

Childs Play is the story of a serial killer named Charles Lee Ray, who after killing over 20 people gets cornered in a toy store by a cop who is trying to kill him. He ends up getting shot in the stomach my the cop and falls to the ground in an isle full of dolls named good guys. he performs a voodoo spell on a good guy doll named chucky to transfer his soul into the doll and continue his killing rampage.

The doll ends up being purchased by a single mother whos son [Andy] had been begging for a good guy doll. The doll starts to talk to Andy and try to get him to help kill people. By the end of the movie the mother figures out the doll is alive and shoots it to death with a shotgun.

Facts About The Chucky Movies/Franchise

1.There are 8 Chucky movies in total!

2. There is a Chucky series that currently has 2 seasons!

3. There was a Childs Play reboot made in 2020 where Chucky is a robot and not a doll!

What I Like About Child’s Play!

Childs play is a pretty old movie but even though its old it still is a very high quality film! My favourite thing about Childs play has got to be the story, the movie is so well paced tat nothing in the movie makes you as a viewer feel bored or tired of it! overall I would rate this movie an 8/10!

Chucky's 5 scariest Child's Play scenes that will haunt you | SYFY WIRE

IT -2017-

IT is a movie and book about a clown who, every 27 years stalks a town named Derry and feasts upon children until a group of 6 kids band together and “kill” the shapeshifting alien clown. the children before killing the clown all have at least one near death experience with the clown and this is what leads them to kill the clown.

Facts About The IT Franchise!

1. IT -2017- is a remake of the original film -1990- that combines the two remakes together.

2. IT will be getting a tv show called “Welcome To Derry”

3. IT was originally a book written by Stephen King

What I like about IT -2017-

I like how the movie was made, all of the jump scares feel realistic and nothing about the movie feels fake at all! the cast for the fist movie is also very great and the actors did a very good job making it feels as realistic as possible! overall I give this movie a 9.5/10

WarnerBros.com | It | Movies

Halloween -1978-

Halloween is a horror movie about a man named Michael Myers who after killing his teenage babysitter when he was 6 gets sent to a mental institution where he breaks out 15 years later and stalks a teenage babysitter in his home town.

Facts About The Halloween Franchise!

1. there is a total of 12 currently released Halloween movies!

2. They are making a new Halloween movie this year!

3. Halloween is one of the highest grossing independent films of all time!

What I Like About Halloween -1978-

Halloween is the oldest movie I have on this list but even so it still holds up today. the best part about this movie in my opinion is the suspense leading up to all the deaths. In 1978 they didn’t have all the CGI and VFX that we have no so they relied exclusively on practical effects which is why they had to build up a lot of suspense before each kill and in my opinion they did a great job!

Halloween 1978: Why Halloween is One of the Best Horror Movies of All Time  - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

Conclusion

Well those were my favourite horror movies, I hope you enjoyed!

One Reply to “πŸŽƒMy Favourite Horror Movies!πŸŽƒ”

1. Very cool first blog. Some good choices on the scary stuff too. I like all the pics. You might want t oinclude links to the trailers or another site with a list of ones to watch. Always leave your audience with more to go to.